This section will help you understand all the basic tools available in Denizen. This is not the first steps to take.
Before starting this section, you should already understand everything in the Your First Steps section. If you don't understand the basic ideas of commands, tags, etc. please go back and read through that.
Pages listed below won't always give full background information, and will generally assume you've written a few simple scripts before and understand the basic ideas.
Remember: just reading the guide isn't the same as actually practicing. It's important to write the sample scripts and get the experience of having typed it all out and tried running it.
- Changing The Path: The If Command
- Short Term Memory: Definitions
- Long Term Memory: Flags (PLACEHOLDER ONLY)
- Mechanisms and Properties (PLACEHOLDER ONLY)
- Do That Again: Loops (PLACEHOLDER ONLY)
- Handling Player Commands (PLACEHOLDER ONLY)
- Fancier Sticks: Making Custom Items (PLACEHOLDER ONLY)
- Run It Your Way: Run/Inject Options (PLACEHOLDER ONLY)
- Finding The Right Tool For The Script (PLACEHOLDER ONLY)